UPDATE: 10/22/21 -
Laemmle Theatres does not currently have a vaccine mandate for any location. Read below about upcoming changes to vaccination mandates. We are following all enhanced cleaning and safety and health guidelines which you can read about below.
Vaccinate Mandate will begin November 29, 2021 for the following theatres: Laemmle's North Hollywood, Laemmle's Royal West Los Angeles, and Laemmle's Town Center Encino - as per LA City regulations which you can read about here:
We have no information about when the LA Health Department will require vaccine mandates for our other locations.
For ALL theatres we are following CineSafe.org and Los Angeles County Health Department orders for Movie Theatres. Which, includes masks being required for all customers and employees regardless of vaccination status. Masks may only be removed while actively enjoying food and drinks.
- Masks required for all customers and employees regardless of vaccination status
- Reserved seating buffering one-seat on the left and right between groups.
- High-end MERV-14 AC filters, changed regularly. Boosted fan speeds.
- Frequent hand-washing & surface cleaning especially high-touch areas.
- Hand sanitizers in locations throughout lobby, hallways, and high-touch areas.
- Enhanced auditorium cleaning.
- Limited cash transactions.
- Plexi-shields at box office and concessions stands, and other enhanced cleaning procedures.